Friday, April 20, 2007

Anger control

An old method where computers were ( 'excuse me what is a computer ?' , ' Computer ?? what the....) ; one way to alleviate anger is to count from 1 to 10. In present time where computers ( 'excuse me computer..ehh..err ?', ' hey how dare you call my wife by name, you can call her Mrs.Open source' , ' What the...' ) ; one way to alleviate anger is to open a notepad from start menu ( go to hell all those bulb, blinkass open source Blahnux guys ) a type from 1 to 10.



One of my friend adviced one more great idea. Similar to notepad there is another software textpad. You can open it and click 'view line number' option you need not count the numbers in mind.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea... I was getting somewhere there...open excel and all u have to type is 1...drag...and presto u can go upto 100/1000 without a pause...am not sure it will do wonders as anger therapy though...

titto said...

@csk
great one more idea
I loved it :)

songlover said...

buy a rifle