Friday, April 20, 2007

Quit India

Year 1942

Cold chilling evening ( I don't know how to describe the climate, surroundings, people so as to elaborate a short incident into a 10 Kg book full of 'hey this tree was with blah color and blaah, blaah ).
Gandhiji was bathing in sea after making some salt as a part of ongoing agitation against British. One British guy was enjoying the sunset in a yatch with his batch; all wearing watches and catching good chicks by hand.

Gandhiji didn't like this whole atmosphere
Gandhiji: I quit
Gandhiji's helper heard this and he thought Gandhiji is telling something important
“Yes if Gandhi quit, whole India should quit".
“Quit indiaa…...!!!”

All deadly dangerous patriotic heroes - please don't eliminate me

It's just a little funny thing, If you still plan to kill me I will post more such terrific jokes. So beware and stay away from me

No comments: