Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Flash back

"I think that's better. That is the best option you have although it's the worst one. Please do that for me”. I walked back towards the car. After a while I was speeding through the street on my way back to home.

Are all men like this? Not sure but may be. For the brand ‘male chauvinist pigs’ men belongs to the clan ‘Matured’. But these ‘M’ clan members will participate in various activities like small fights with girl friends which usually include subject lines “You didn’t call me for lunch”, “You didn’t mail me regarding that blah”, “But you called that blah head (This blah head is the friend of ‘M’ clan blah)”. My point was we had a fight. He scolded me for some petty reason and stopped talking. What crap? I too have an ego and I too stopped calling him and messaging him asking him million times “What’s the matter?”

Gone are the days where we used to go to office together. Gone are the days where he will be counting umpteen times the grills of the gate and waiting for me.” Why are you late? Give me the key. I won’t travel in a car driven by a woman”. Go to hell with his ego. Initially I was very happy about his lunch calls. But soon I realized those calls were a smoke screen to meet my stylish blah beauty colleague Miss.bleeh. I have to wait in the evening till his work is over. Then we will return together. After all he is my best friend.

But gone are those happy irritated days. I don’t know why. I don’t know what happened. That’s why I was very happy when finally he called me. “Come to the blah lawn near our blah tree”. I was enthralled. He finally called me. And that too to our regular time pass spot. Now he will be coming there with the regular ice breaker chocolates.

But soon I am reading a letter placed on the blah rock. I don’t have any emotion now. I don’t have any feelings now. I am alone. I am into last paragraph. “Some decisions we are making are wrong one. But when that is the best option available we have to do that. That’s why I am thinking of that. But I need your opinion. I am not a coward. I can’t bear all the mental harassment from the society that beckons me. This four letter killer has such a clout on the society. I want to escape from that. I want to escape from this life. I can’t wait till it starts acting on me slowly and finally taking my life. I want be a winner. So shall I???”

I just scribbled down this and walked back towards the car.” I think that's better. That is the best option you have although it's the worst one. Please do that for me”. After a while I was speeding through the street on my way back to home. I will be soon looking for tomorrow’s blah paper’s obituary column.

No comments: