Monday, April 9, 2007

Killing Mosquitoes

I got a wonderful Chinese invention. Mosquito killer bat.Gr8.Fabulous.It works with battery. It has got a handle and a covered electric wire mesh. If we just swings that bat in air pressing the switch the bloody mosquitoes are electrocuted after got themselves trapped in the mesh. Wonderful. Really wonderful. I am a sadist when comes to killing this mosquitoes. They are such an irritating fellas that I feel like thinking barbaric methods of killing them. One of my great ideas ( oh..!! the thought itself is tickling my nerves with some blah pride) is PEN TOP technique. Catch a mosquito in a pen top. Yes with pen top I will just manage to catch one after many attempts. Then close the pen top with pen itself. Now carefully some how fill the top with water. Don’t let that bloody mosquito egzape. Now I am applying water pressure. The more you press the pen tightly the more water pressure to mosquito. Soon it will die. I love it.
But now I don’t have time to do my revenge act. What I want is if I put a switch on the electric signal should fill the whole room and should kill the entire mosquitoes in the room. Make sure humans are not hurt. Please some body invent this.

No comments: